Micromem Technologies Inc, ticker symbol MMTIF:OTCQX ; MRM:CSE, leads the world with viable sensor applications; and, designs, develops and provide sensors specific to industry needs.
Design and Development Leadership in Viable Sensor Technology
MICROMEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. is a leader in viable Sensor Technology and MRAM, currently focused on magnetic sensor applications through its wholly owned subsidiary, Micromem Applied Sensor Technologies, Inc. (MAST, Inc.) (www.mastinc.com). The technology has a combination of superior sensitivity, robust structure, cost effectiveness and small size enabling a wide variety of applications within each industry sector. MICROMEM also holds a broad-based patent portfolio with patents claiming priority in the field going back to 1995.
ABOUT MAST, INC.
Micromem’s wholly owned subsidiary, Micromem Applied Sensor Technology, Inc. (MAST, Inc.) focuses on developing and marketing the delivery of innovative magnetic sensor applications in industries including Defense, Life Sciences, Automotive, Consumer and Mining (www.mastinc.com/industries).
TECHNOLOGIES AND SOLUTIONS
- Surface Functionalization of Magnetic Nanoparticles
- Nanoparticle Detection Platforms to sub-ppb detection levels
- Customized Integration of NEMS/MEMS Sensor Platforms
- Magnetic Sensor Solutions
- Sensor-based Analytical Solution Platforms
- Structural Integrity Sensors
- Wireless Suib-Surface Power Solutions
- Asset Protection Sensor Platforms
- Energy Storage Solutions
To learn more about the technology’s applications, please visit www.mastinc.com/applications/.